Nov 10, 2011

Hair Talk: Trying Something New.

Hello everyone,

I have heard and read a lot of talk about biotin and how wonderful it is for growing hair "faster". When I first went natural I tried biotin but in a very low dosage and I was not consistent. Yesterday I decided to step up my game and stay on track with biotin so I purchased the Natrol brand 10,000mcg biotin from amazon. Now with the increase in dosage I will have to ween my body so it can get used to so much at one time so here's my plan:

  • Day 1- 1 pill with loads of water
  • Day 2- 1 pill with loads of water
  • Day 3- no pill loads of water
  • Day 4-no pill loads of water
  • Day 5- 1 pill loads of water
  • Day 6- no pill loads of water
  • Day 7- 1 pill loads of water
The reason I'm not taking the biotin pill everyday is because it is a very high dosage and I have read about that messing with your skin and causing painful breakouts, and I can not deal with any additional breakouts. After day 7 I will continue to take the pills every other day and after day 14 ill start taking it everyday if I don't notice any problems with my skin. Ill keep you guys posted as the days go on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write about it