Nov 27, 2011

Hair Talk: (Update) Trying Something New.

Hello Everyone,

So its been 2 week since I started taking biotin and I have seen no extra growth as far as my hair goes because i do have my protective style in and have not taken any down to do a length check. But I have noticed a huge difference in my nails. My nails are stronger, longer, and look amazing. I did not notice my nails until 2 days ago when one broke ,as a result of being used to pick at my phone, but even with that incident my nail still looks 100x better then before. As far as my worries about taking biotin in such a high dosage goes I noticed no break outs, or unusual acne problems. I also noticed that i have lost a few pounds; nothing major but enough to impress me. But yeah that's it for right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write about it