Dec 14, 2011

Product Review: imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Hello Everyone,

              So I just received my VoxBox through the  Influenster’s VoxBox program and I just had to try the imPRESS Press-on Manicure set. I received the Love Bites pattern which I don't really like, now don't get me wrong I love the idea of a quick nail that's quick to do I just don't like the pattern I received. Now it took me no time to apply these nails in three easy steps peel, stick, press and your all done. The box says that the nails last for a week so I will be leaving these on for as long as they will say and update you in a week. 


Here's more information from the company: 
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.
imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Write about it