Jan 5, 2012

21 Day Yoga Challenge.

Hello Everyone,

With a new year comes new goals, and on of my goals is to get back in shape. I stumbled upon this challenge by mistake on Yoga Journal, and I am really excited for it to begin. The components of this challenge include meditation, eating vegetarian, and practicing yoga. So for 21 days starting Jan 9 I will meditate for 15 each day, working in at least one vegetarian meal a day, and practice yoga once a day. I decided to join to challenge and a jump start for my healthy year/life.

I have always been a big fan of yoga and even took a few classes but because of life I had to cut yoga out of my life, but with this challenge Ill have to opportunity to get back to yoga and if I fall off again I will have a whole community of others to help me get back on track and stay on track. So come on and sign up. When you sign up you will get daily emails with tips, tricks, links, recipes, and information about nutrition to make things oh so easy. I really hope you guess get hope on this band wagon it going to be fun. Ill make sure to keep you all posted to let you guys know how Im doing and also as a record for me.

What are some of your goals for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write about it