Jan 15, 2012

Review: Shanell - My Button


Hello Everyone,

I have heard and seen some pointless music in this life time but this one just blows me away. It’s stupid and makes no scene I don’t know what she’s talking about, and what the F is the point on the whole video game thing. All she did was walk down a street FOR WHAT? Then it said "bird man level" so i think ok maybe hes going to make at least one part of this song "ok"HE NEVER SHOWS UP, why even bring up his name if he’s not going to be in the video, but wezzy was there the whole time looking stupid (does this guy know he has no more actual space on his face for anymore tattoos, it’s all ink on top of ink) I just don’t get it. I’m so mad that this video is even out there for the world to see. But I know there will be people out there going "yes girl he just need to hold on, Yes girl I feel you" and blah blah blah. But to those people I say please email me, leave a comment or something because I really need to see and hear what you are because it all sound like bull shit to me, I’m sorry but yeah it’s a stupid song. Now don’t get me wrong Shanell has a nice voice and all (from what the video tells us) but this song was just garbage. And why don’t she have so many chains hanging from her person, ugh I’m done.   

Watch the video and tell me what you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Write about it