May 17, 2011

Gotta Face It...

So lately Ive noticed a huge change in the way my skin looks but most important my face. Now i dont know what "type" of skin i have per say because it has a mind of its own and is never satisfied with anything. A few months ago i had the worst problem with my skin:
  • Dry flaky areas in between my eyebrows and on either side on my nose. 
  • Huge gapping pores.
  • Crazy unnecessary breakouts  
  • & to top that off everything i tried my face rejected 
Now i was at a lose I didn't know what was going on and what i did so wrong for my face to attack me in this matter. One morning i woke up and told myself that i would not rest until i found a way to end this civil war. So i did a bit of research and to my surprise i found no help :[ at all. I asked myself what has changed, what am i doing different. Then realized that my hair was causing the break out; this is because before i didn't have to use oils and different creams to keep my hair Charmin soft when i was relaxed. So i started
  • Wearing my hair away from my face
  • Never touching my face while styling my hair
  • Keeping my hand out of my hair during the day 
  • And realizing that portion control when it comes to hair products is just as important as with food.
Now that helped but i still had the dry skin and huge gapping pores to deal with. For the dryness i  try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and i started using Aquaphor Healing Ointment at night after i washed my face and for the very dry areas i use Vitamin-E [which has also reduced my under-eye circles so Yayyyyy]. Then i was left with my pores which weren't that hard to get rid of i just open my pores with warm water, wash then I  rinsed it clean with cold water to close everything up [the same way i wash my hair] . And for what i wash my face with now to keep everything under control I use Noxzema The Original Deep Cleaning Cream as a mask, Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser as my everyday face wash and St. Ives Apricot Scrub as my weekly exfoliating cream. And to top it all off i try to eat better and get enough sleep. 

So yeah that how i survived that hope this helps


Avidazen!!!
-A..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write about it