Oct 16, 2011

Hair Talk: Playing in CLAY.

Hello Everyone,


I have really cut back on my shampooing, from once a week with sulfate packed shampoos to once a month with black soap mixture. The other day I wanted to try something new for a good good scalp clarifying product and my mind went straight to Bentonite Clay. I started using this product about 2 months ago as a facial treatment, but after doing some research I realized the it was also wonderful on hair. And i love it my hair and scalp were so clean, but always felt good to the touch not hard and stripped. Here are some before and after pictures.






1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of Clay treatments as well. I've recently been experiencing some shedding as I've (guiltily) gotten a bit lazy with my healthy-hair regime. This is because I underestimated that healthy hair GROWS and the setback is the slight time consumption spent tending to the reaped rewards of length. I'm slightly back on the ball, and seeing this post reminded me of how helpful those deep clay treatments were during my strict, healthy hair routine. Thanks for this post!

    Wonderful blog and beautiful hair! :)

    xo,

    Sojo, FWB

    ReplyDelete

Write about it